Uncle Jason MADE Riley this barn! All the animals are inside because it was "raining" at the moment.
Mom and Dad got me this European coat. I love it!
It wouldn't be Christmas without something from Blickenstaff's. Thanks Jer and Chrissy!
My absolute favorite picture right now! She loves stuffed animals.
Chocolate covered bacon. Some things shouldn't be eaten together.
We Skyped with Elder Jackson Fuller, who is serving in Peru. This was the reaction when he called home.
Only 2 months left!
Sage was thinking, "Maybe no one will notice if I start opening these."
This girl wanted a green dragon BAD. Glad she got her wish!
All the Fuller Grandkids!
Left to Right: Miranda, Timberlyn, Kanyon, Sage, Riley, Archimedes, Kaydra, Aika, Kalli, Enoch, Natalie, Tarek & Dreyken (I didn't mean to cut her out of the picture!! I hope everyone else who took pictures got a better one! Sorry!)
We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment