My sweet sister-in-law, Traci, took some wedding anniversary pictures for us. I love how they turned out!
I am so thankful I found and married this man. He makes me so happy. He is better than I ever imagined in a husband and father. He has a giving heart and a contagious smile. He has seen my faults and knows my imperfections and has loved me through it all. He is the better half. I love you, Jake. Thanks for all you do and who you are.


Happy Belated Anniversary! You both "did good" Love you!!
ReplyDeleteHe is the best son-in-law on the planet! However, I would like to point out that he does not like soup. What's up with that?
ReplyDeleteYou two are THE cutest dang couple...EVER!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Couple :) Love these pictures :) And You guys! Hopefully we will live closer soon! Thanks for playing with us :) ♥
ReplyDelete