My Mom shared this ADORABLE idea with me and I wanted to share it with all of you! I made this Felt Christmas Tree for my little ones to enjoy during the holidays. Isn't it cute?
All you need is:
*Felt
*Scissors
*Hot glue
*Cardboard or foam board
*Tape
It was super simple to make. Felt sticks on felt so pick out whatever colors of felt you want your tree and ornaments to be. I used the hot glue to glue the decorations (snowflakes etc...) onto the ornaments and to glue the big green piece of felt to the cardboard. (ps. the dark ornaments are purple...they showed up really dark in pictures!) :)
I used packaging tape to stick it onto a door.
Ta-da! This is a surprise I know my little ones will love.
A tree of their very own to play with!


You are very clever and you got that from your Mom. All you got from your Dad is a collection of hats that you only wore once, on the day each one was purchased.
ReplyDeleteWow! That was quick. Your family will enjoy that for years to come. ;)
ReplyDeleteMom