
Today I ran a race! In all honesty I didn't know what to expect. The course was a 5k with obstacles such as hurdles, tire towers, walls that were 8 and 12 feet tall you had to climb over, a cargo net, a huge mud pit, sand dunes (which lasted about half the race, much of it uphill!) And, of course FOAM! My team consisted of 12 people...most of which were my brother-in-law, Paul and his cousins. There were about 40 people in our race. (They had races starting every hour all day long.) Paul came in 2nd place!!! Wahoo! Way to go Paul! And, my hubby wasn't positive, but pretty sure I came in 6th or 7th place. Which came as a bit of a shock to me! I just kept telling myself not to stop running! It was so much fun and I would do it again! Thanks to all our family and friends who came out to support us. Knowing you were watching/cheering me on, made me push myself and do much better than I thought I would!
Love the pictures. Great job running. We had a blast watching all you guys running---especially through the mud:) Love you guys!
ReplyDelete