Okay, I'm going to keep this short because I can feel the tears coming again! Nobody like's to say goodbye to those they love! It's finally sinking in. Our last trip to see my parent's before they go on their mission was bittersweet. I'm going to miss them enormously! My baby won't be a baby when they come back! :( But, we are excited for them and all the adventures they will have serving the Lord. God be with them till we meet again.
Congratulations to your parents! How fun! I know it will be hard for them to be away though also... but hopefully it goes by fast! Miss You and your Beautiful Family! ♥
ReplyDeleteOkay . . . Now I have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes! :( Take care of your beautiful little family. Till we meet again. (And in the meantime we will facetime A LOT!) :)
ReplyDelete