
My Sister-in-Law Courtney let me barrow this cute jungle pattern that you trace on your wall! I had been wanting to do something to decorate Riley's room a little more and this was perfect (especially since Riley LOVES animals)! I had fun deciding what colors to paint everything and now have a super excited daughter who tells me what the animals are doing in her room. :) "The etuhtent (elephant) is hiding behind a tree and eating grass!" And, "the bird is talking to the giraffe... see Mom!"
SUPER CUTE Jana! What a fun idea! I bet Riley LOVES it! :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that???!! Jana, that's awesome, you did a wonderful job!! You should get a picture of her ecstatic face by it!
ReplyDeleteIt turned out super cute! I love all the bright colors you used to girlie it up a little. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteI like it! What a fun project -- good job!
ReplyDelete