
35 Weeks Pregnant=Only 5 Weeks Left! I can do this! :) Baby girl weighs approximately 5 1/2 pounds and is about 20 inches long now! We still have some growing to do before this is all over. A new symptom I've developed the last couple of weeks are Braxton Hicks Contractions. These are a totally new experience for me. They are uncomfortable but, aren't painful like "real" labor contractions are. I'm anxious for the "real" ones to begin! Hope everyone is having a wonderful February so far!
Jana, you're getting so close! You look so good; you only look like you're 5 or 6 months pregnant. You lucky duck. :) I hope you're still feeling really well!
ReplyDeleteMost Beautiful Pregnant Lady ever :) I love you Jana! You can do it! We are so excited for your little family, and if I can do anything let me know! :)
ReplyDeleteStockton was born the day I turned 35 weeks. I was A LOT bigger than you! I agree with Missy, you only look 5 or 6 months tops. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!
ReplyDeleteYou look A-MAZING!! You are almost done and are putting prego's to shame with your tiny self!!
ReplyDelete