Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Jake

This handsome fella just had a birthday...in China! So we celebrated a few days before he left for work. I can't say enough good about this man. He is a hard-working, devoted, caring husband and father. He is a wonderful provider and a huge help around the house. He isn't afraid to do the dishes or the laundry. If he see's something needs done, he does it! The best part is he is naturally observant. I don't have to ask him. And I know this is a rare trait in a man! Jake is a great listener and is very supportive. He's seen me at my worst and is by my side every step of the way. He's a family man. He likes to take the family swimming, hiking, skiing, boating...We are so blessed to have him be our husband and daddy. We love you so much! Thanks for all you do and who you are. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment