Thursday, February 26, 2015

February

Oh Goodness! Where has this month gone? I'll take a few minutes to try and fill in what we have been up to!

**Grandma and Grandpa Fuller came to visit us over the weekend February 6th-8th! We had such a great time with them! We went to a museum in Thanksgiving Point called, The Museum of Natural Curiosity. I have been wanting to go ever since we moved to Utah and I'm so glad we were able to! It was awesome! A perfect hands-on place for kids. We also went out to eat several times (Thank you!!) It's always a treat for us to eat out because it rarely happens! We also went and saw the new Night at the Museum movie and went swimming at Grandma and Grandpas hotel! Thanks for taking time out of your busy lives to come and make memory with us! We love and miss you!

**On February 12th (I think) my parents went skiing up at Deer Valley with their close friends. My poor Mom took a bad turn on a steep hill and tore her ACL. :( She had surgery on the 19th and my sweet husband watched the kids Friday evening and Saturday while I took Afton to go and keep her company. She is on bed rest for 3 weeks and in a lot of pain. (She always puts on a brave face. She's the toughest person I know.)

**Valentines was perfect! My girls dressed up so cute! Jake got me pink calla lily's and a ton of Reese's candy, cookies, cereal, spread...and it was all gone pretty fast! ;) I love Reeses! 

Riley still loves school and makes us super proud. She is an over achiever. We just met with her teacher again for parent/teacher conference and she had nothing but praise for her. 

Sage is my big helper at home. She likes to help me change Aftons clothes and diapers. Neither Sage or Afton like to be alone so that works well that they have each other to play with. :) I appreciate how easy going Sage is more and more each day. She is quiet and obedient and loves to cuddle with me and play games. 

Miss Afton is sitting up now and army crawling. (We have to watch out for those stairs!) And, I felt her first tooth coming in today! All my girls have gotten their first tooth at 9 months. Pretty fun! She is still a strong-willed baby, but she has definitely mellowed out this past month. My babies seem so much happier when they can move around a little.


Life is good! We are blessed! 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Girls! I agree on time going by too fast! Thanks for the update! We Love & Miss You All!!

    ReplyDelete