Monday, December 1, 2014

Halloween + Thanksgiving

Sorry! I've been so behind on my blog lately! And, as I sit here listening to Afton scream for the past 40 minutes, I remember that I haven't had much time to do anything lately! 

For Halloween this year the whole family dressed up!
Riley(Ariel), Afton (Snow White), Dad (Prince Charming), Sage (Belle) and Mom (The Evil Queen)

November 13, 2014
The first snow of the season! Sage really wanted to make a snowman, but there wasn't much to work with! She had fun for 15 minutes, until her gloves got wet. 

November 14, 2014
Riley had hat day at school!

For Thanksgiving this year we went to Idaho Falls! It was wonderful to see everyone except one family on the Fuller side. So many cousins! Grandma and Grandpa Fuller had so many fun things planned. We had a Halloween night of trick-or-treating room to room. We had an Easter day with egg decorating and egg hunts. We had Christmas gift exchange with candy. We went swimming and had an entire theater room to ourselves at the movies! And, Black Friday shopping! It was so great to see everyone and make memories together!

Even though Riley's Birthday wasn't for a few days, we thought it would be fun to sing Happy Birthday to her with her cousins. Sure love her! Can't believe she is going to be 7! 

Afton 6 months old and her cousin Andrew 3.5 months old :)

So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment