Wednesday, December 3, 2014

SEVEN YEARS OLD!

This beautiful little lady is SEVEN! I didn't think it was possible, but she keeps getting lovelier (inside and out)! I'm so proud of Miss Riley. She has such a big and tender heart. She's smart and witty. She's super creative and talented. She does such an amazing job being the big sister in our family. I have a special place in my heart for this girl because she called me "Mommy" first. Happy Birthday, Riley! We love you!!!

Before school I snapped a couple (like 20+) pictures of the birthday girl and sent her off with a bunch of rainbow colored candy canes to share with her class for her special day. She was more excited about giving something than getting anything!

So lovely! Love her!

For lunch I surprised her with a Happy Meal. (Thanks to my wonderful husband for taking an early lunch and watching the little ones!) It was so fun for me to sit with her and get to know some of her friends. She kept saying, "I can't believe you're here! This is the best day ever!"


Once Daddy got home from work we sang 'Happy Birthday.' Riley doesn't know the hidden rule about keeping what you wish for a secret (which I love because I want to know ;) She said, "I wished that I could stay seven forever!" Perfect. I accept. Stop growing up!

She got a Frozen journal, How to Train Your Dragon 2 movie, heart earrings and a scooter!
(Oh! And the outfit she's wearing)

We found out that you can bring your own scooter to the Classic Fun Center and use it on the roller-skating rink. It was really fun! And we were the only ones there for a long time!


Daddy showing us his sweet moves :)


The Classic Fun Center has several bounce houses and slides. Pretty awesome and fitting that they have a birthday cake!










We had such a great day celebrating with Riley! So thankful she's in our family. Love you so much Riley!!


No comments:

Post a Comment