Sunday, November 24, 2013

Time Out for Women

This past weekend my Mom and I had a girl getaway. We went to Salt Lake City to attend a program called, "Time Out for Women." It's a two day event for women to be uplifted and encouraged. It was wonderful to be reminded how privileged I am to be a Latter-Day Saint mother. And, I'm not alone in feeling overwhelmed sometimes with all the responsibilities that come with being a Latter-Day Saint mother.

Some of the speakers were: Sheri Dew

Ann Romney

 Mary Ellen Edmunds


Thanks for a lovely weekend Mom! It's not very often that we get to spend time alone together! And a HUGE thank you to my sweet husband for watching the girls.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! I am so glad you got to go to this with your Momma!! :) So much fun! I got to go with my sister and it was amazing! Maybe sometime we can do it with the Fuller girls ;) We had a SUPER short layer over in Salt Lake, sometime we will have to make sure we make it a full stop to see your sweet family! :)

    ReplyDelete