I turned 27! Ahhh! I don't know how I feel about that. I remember when I thought 30 was super old and I'm not that far away! Jake and the girls took me to a new place called the "Awful Waffle" for breakfast. It was SOOOO good! The girls had cinnamon waffles with strawberries, bananas and whipped cream. And, Jake and I got crepes. Mine was filled with Nutella and it was seriously amazing. Perfect way to start my special day! After breakfast we went to the mall and Jake handed me a gift card to go shopping. He knows me. ;) I got a new outfit. Have you seen these slips that people have been wearing? I love them! So, I had to get one.
My parents are very generous and got me a brand new washer and dryer! I am thrilled with how awesome they are. (My parents and the washer/dryer) The new technology for these machines is insane! More options than I know what to do with, but I'm learning. One of my favorite things about the washer is I don't have to put detergent in every time I wash. I fill up the container once a month. It's great! And, if we need something washed and dried over night, the washer will wash AND dry it for me. And, if I've left something in the dryer too long-I can "refresh" the load and it sprays a mist and tumbles the clothes to make them wrinkle free. Impressive! Thank you Mom and Dad!!!
Also, Thank You, Thank You to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. Sent me a card and/or money. I have such wonderful friends and family. I am blessed!


Cute outfit---you're definitely not looking pregnant yet! Glad you had a good birthday and I'm jealous of your washer & dryer:) Love you and excited to see you all soon!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Late Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful outfit and the person above said pregnant???!!! Did I miss something?? Congrats!!!!!