Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Riley turned SIX YEARS OLD!

I have a 6 year old! The years just keep coming and going faster and faster! (Boo!) This year I decided to make Riley's deepest wish come true. What she has wanted her entire life is a dragon birthday party! I think I ignored her request the first 6 years of her life, because I was secretly hoping she would start liking girly things more as she got older. No luck. haha! It's about time I did a party this tomboy wanted! 

Riley drew dragons on all the balloons. (Cute!)

Jake grilled cheeseburgers for dinner and the birthday girl got to have the big table to roar and giggle with her cousins Avery, Baden and Gavin.


"The littles" Reese and Sage got a little table to enjoy each others little girl cuteness.

The adult supervision :)
Dad, Grandpa and Grandma Blick, Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Jeremy

Fire breathing dragon cake. The gumdrops are supposed to look like scales/horns.


Dragon PiƱata! 




I would have to say this birthday celebration was a big success! Happy Birthday Miss Riley! Thanks for being YOU! I love that you are sassy and smart, brave and daring, silly and sweet. You are beautiful inside and out. Somehow Heavenly Father managed to pack enough personality in you to equal 10 fully grown people. Keep loving life. Your enthusiasm is contagious. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Cute Cute! I can't believe she is SIX! My goodness!! We tried hard to bump our flight in Salt Lake to see you guys but it didn't quite work! We miss you! Thanks for updating with pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say loooove the cake! Looks amazing!! (And Riley's dragon pic too!)

    ReplyDelete