Saturday, August 10, 2013

Uncle George's

This was mine and the girls first time to Uncle George's (Great Grandma Parry's brother). Every year a reunion is held at Uncle George's and for some reason, we have never been able to make it till now. I had heard so much about it and I'm so glad we came. It was awesome!

Jake and Sage going down one of two HUGE slides

Riley was so brave and did it all by herself!


Uncle George had his own playground too!

And, a zip-line!


When we were getting ready to eat lunch, the girls sang everyone a few songs: I Am a Child of God, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, We Had a Little Turtle and I've Been Working on the Railroad. (This was totally spur of the moment. There is not one ounce of fear in our children!)

After lunch we changed into our swim suits and rode down the water slide.

Hahaha!






3 comments:

  1. Love it! What fun! Funny to see Sage's face change from "I'm not so sure about this." To going by herself with a smile on her face. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could come this year. You got some really cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete