Sunday, August 18, 2013

Jackson & Chelsea

Yesterday was a big day for my brother-in-law, Jackson!

Introducing the new Mr. and Mrs. Fuller! Isn't Chelsea gorgeous?!

The reception was held in Chelsea's parents back yard. It was beautiful.

The girls were excited to dress up.

I love it when they match.


Chelsea became an Aunt of 14 in one day! (She's the first to get married in her family.)

This picture makes my heart happy.


I couldn't keep my eyes off this guy. Love is in the air!

It's not very often the girls get to stay up till 10 pm


Daddy Daughter Dance


Let's get this party started!!


We are super happy to have Chelsea join our family! Jackson couldn't have picked a better half. We love them and wish them the best in their marriage.

4 comments:

  1. These pictures make me so happy! Glad we got to be there and hang out with you guys lots!! Thanks again for all the help and talking time. We are excited to hear about your upcoming adventures, and are keeping you in our prayers!! Love You Guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking so many pictures. They turned out great!! I love the dresses you found for the little girls. I get so many compliments on them!! Thanks for all your help!! We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pics! Beautiful bride, handsome groom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love that color on all of you!

    ReplyDelete