Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Camping at Wolf Flats

"Finally!" Is probably what Riley has been thinking lately. She has been wanting to go camping for a very long time and we finally had the courage to go again. Last time we went camping with Riley, she was 2 years old and so excited about the whole experience she couldn't fall asleep that night. I was slightly concerned we would have a repeat experience with Sage, but I can happily report the experience this time was much better! This was our third time camping at Wolf Flats.

Its our favorite place because of the view.



We had great company. Grandpa Fuller decided he wanted to join us and Jackson and Chelsea came for dinner and s'mores.

These two lovebirds are getting married soon!

I brought a bag of GIANT marshmallows. They were good, but you could only eat one. :)

We brought three tents. One for Riley & Sage, one for Jake & I and one for Grandpa. We ended up splitting the girls up so they could actually get some sleep. ;) Riley & I slept in one while Sage & Jake slept in the other.

Camping is fun! We enjoy the outdoors/nature and having time away from the stresses of everyday life. We had such a great time we are ready to go again!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I am pretty sure it's too hot at night to camp here. Love the pictures! :) Haha and I love how you worked out sleeping arrangements! And, those big marshmallows are seriously a full meal! :) Love You Guys! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun!! Glad the girls were so good for you:) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete