The girls and I just got back from a visit to see Grandpa and Grandma Blickenstaff in Utah. While we were gone, my Mom and I made a hair appointment for Riley. The poor girls eyes watered every time I brushed her hair, so I decided it would be less tangled if we chopped some of it off. (By some of it--I mean like 6 inches!)
Before
(Sage insisted she be in the picture...and she is too cute to refuse)
After
(don't you love this face?!)
The main reason for our trip to Utah this time, was so we could earn some $$$. My parents kindly offered to pay Jake to risk his life to stain their cabin. ;) (I'm just trying to be funny Mom and Dad...we really appreciate the financial help!) I took a few pictures while he was on the job.
The girls got a ride on the lift. Riley was disappointed she couldn't see the entire world from this high up, but she was happy to snag a leaf off a tree.
I just had to post these last two pictures! The girls love to swing!
Riley was making me laugh SOOO hard. She can plank!
Riley is gorgeous! Love the new hair do! :) {Sage is beautiful, too :)
ReplyDeleteGlad I wasn't there to see the staining being done. Looks scary!! Love the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThat riley cracks me up, upset she couldnt see the whole world from up there. too cute!
ReplyDelete