Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mesa Falls & Independence Day

It's so nice to be around family during the holidays and we miss those of you that couldn't celebrate with us this year. We went on a little hike to Mesa Falls with many of the Fuller family this week. Most of us had never been and it was a beautiful site!





I LOVE the 4th of July. Especially in Idaho Falls. We look forward to it every year. The parade, festivities and fireworks can't be beat! 


How thoughtful! They decided to honor my parents serving in the Scotland/Ireland Mission! ;)

Yikes! I guess freaks can be patriotic too. . . . ?

Love my country.

And, my family.

Isn't Grandpa Parry so handsome in his uniform?! I have to admit, I teared up when I saw him. I am so grateful for all the many sacrifices that were made so that we could be free. I want to include the Mormon Pioneers in the sacrifices I am talking about. The faith they held onto during those early persecutions is remarkable.

We hope everyone had an amazing Independence Day. It is such a great reminder to count our many blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I love it over here, but I love America! We are truly a blessed people! "Freedom don't come free!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Thanks so much for sending me the picture of Grandpa on the float! We really are blessed to live in such a great land:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! And the one with Grandpa! :) What fun adventures! Wish we could have been there! Miss You GUys! ♥

    ReplyDelete