*** NERD ALERT ***
The final countdown has begun! Can you tell we are excited?!!!!
In 3 weeks we will be visiting these lovely people who are serving in Northern Ireland.
I thought this was a pretty good map to show how Northern Ireland is a different country than Ireland. My parents are living in Belfast.
We booked this trip forever ago and I'm so glad it's finally just around the corner! My parents will have been on their mission 10 months by the time we see them. Needless to say, I miss them like crazy and can't believe it has almost been a year! Jake's amazing parents and sister are going to watch our kids for us while we are gone. I try not to think about it too much because I might have a nervous breakdown. The longest I have been away from them was not even 24 hours....so, this will be a bitter/sweet experience for me. I am however thrilled to spend some quality time with my hubby and Mom and Dad! This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity and we are grateful for everyone who is going to make it possible for us.


Those are two of the cutest nerds I've ever seen! Can't wait to see those mugs up close and personal! xxxxx
ReplyDeleteWhat? You are coming here? When? Why has no one told me? What a surprise! Are you jokin' me?
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHa! Love that first picture :) I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear/see all about it! :)
ReplyDeleteUm. Awesome! I want to go to Ireland sooooo bad! You'll have to take lots of pics. I would be nervous leaving my kids too. I've only been gone from them for a day and a half. They'll be fine :) Its always harder on the parents than the kids.
ReplyDelete