Sage is 15 months old now! I thought I would share what she has been up to lately.
*She just had a doctors check up. Weighing 18 lbs 8 ozs (She is on the charts again! Wahoo!)
*She can't walk yet, but is getting good at using her walker.
*She has lots of teeth, but doesn't like it when we look in her mouth, so I can't tell you how many.
*She can say Momma, Dadda, tank-oo (thank you), peez (please), cheese, hi and baby along with the horse, monkey and dog sounds.
*She folds her arms during prayers.
*She shakes her head "no" when she means yes.
*She loves looking for her sister during Hide-n-Seek. And, knows all the hiding places!
*Lately, she throws a little fit when we try to feed her baby food and it is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I should probably take a hint and feed her just what we are eating from now on. Is it wrong of me to enjoy seeing her scrunch up her face and push the jar away? If only my 4 year old would be so mellow when she doesn't want to do something...
*She is a very happy little girl. Always smiling and laughing.
*She still takes 2- two hour (sometimes three hour!) naps every day. And, both my kids go to bed at 7:00 pm - waking up at 8:00 am. We. are. spoiled. They are champion sleepers.
*She doesn't like to be alone. Sometimes, I can get her distracted with a toy so I can run and jump in the shower. Or play a movie called, "Baby Songs." She is like a magnet to the tv when it's playing.
Well, I could go on and on, but she is awake now and has a sippy cup of milk on her mind! :) We sure love our baby and can't believe she will be going into nursery in a few months! She is such a joy and bright light in our family. Babies have a way of making a frown turn upside down. I'm grateful for her sweet spirit. I'm going to go squeeze her and kiss her until she can't stand it any longer.
Have a great week everyone!

She is so cute!! And 3 hour naps and sleeps from 7pm to 8am??? Can I have her???!!
ReplyDeleteI just want to SQUEEEEEEEEEZE her! So adorable and sweet natured! Love you Sagie!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute!! Love that little smile of hers:)
ReplyDeleteShe has changed already! What a lovely little girl! Cute picture, and love the info :) ♥
ReplyDelete