Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Mother's Day Present!


A PIANO!!!!!!
On Mother's Day, my sweet husband told me I was going to get his Grandpa and Grandma Fuller's piano - which arrived yesterday! It was such a huge and pleasant surprise that yours truly cried. I love to play and have missed it dearly since moving out of my parents home. I have a lot to re-learn and can't wait to practice. The moment I started to play, Riley started singing and dancing. It has already brought joy and happiness into our home. 

Thank you to my thoughtful husband and his Grandparents. 

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you. You have the perfect spot for it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! So excited for you! What a wonderful present! Hopefully we get to hear you play sometime, too! Love! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like the piano. We are excited to hear you play and sing:)

    ReplyDelete