Better late then never! She understands now! Riley just learned how to ride her tricycle by herself! (Give her the benefit of the doubt. It's cold here! She doesn't have many opportunities to be outside.) It was great to see her so happy and accomplished. :)


Riley just started swimming lessons and she is a pro! She is learning so much in such a short amount of time. We are proud of her! She has always liked the water, but she used to want to cling to your neck for dear life. Now, she makes me a little nervous with how trusting she is. They do some exercises without their life jackets on and I think Riley forgets it's not on sometimes! Good thing it's a small class and her instructor is awesome and observant.



I can't believe we have a child old enough to get involved and participate in activities/sports! She picked swimming and we are glad she is loving every minute of it!
Thanks for sharing the pictures! I can't believe that Riley is that old either! I'll have to come watch one of her lessons:)
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute when they start swimming. This is here it gets fun and they start participating in a lot of things! So exciting :)
ReplyDeleteYay Riley! That is so exciting! :) ♥
ReplyDeleteWe would sure love to see her in her class! :( Go Riley!!!
ReplyDelete