Jake buried Riley in the snow after they made a snowman :)
Anthony posing for the camera :)
Olivia playing "patty-cake" with Sage
Jake and Anthony and Olivia's dogs (Reagan is the Golden and Luci the Labmix)
Anthony snowmobiling
Riley with her Daddy
Reagan and Luci loved to lick the babies!
Sage 11 months and Wyatt 8 months (A & O's son)
They had fun playing with each other :)
Riley watching a show by the cozy fire
Jake sledding with Riley
We packed Sage's snow clothes and forgot to bring shoes for her! So, Olivia let me borrow Wyatt's snowsuit while he was napping. :) Thanks again!
We got to spend the weekend in Palisades at Jake's Grandparents cabin with our good friends Anthony, Olivia and Wyatt! There was enough snow to snowmobile and sled in! Everyone had a great time together. And, Jake and I learned how to play Canasta! (I hope I spelled that right.) It was fun to relax and enjoy each others company.
What fun times! Looks like quite a bit o' snow. Very cozy, fun cabin!
ReplyDeleteLooks so fun. We need to get up there more often!! Love you guys:)
ReplyDelete