Step 1: Take a rather large frame, (I used one we already had) and remove whatever is in it's place that's not as cool as this.
Step 2: Go buy chicken wire at C-A-L Ranch and staple it to the back of the frame around the edges. (We used a staple gun. The staples are sure to stay in this way.)
Step 3: Clip on lots of incredibly cute hair accessories for your girls.
It's official..i want a girl!
ReplyDeleteCute! Glad to see you got your flowers!
ReplyDeleteIt's way cute! Adds a lot of fun color to her room. Way to go creative Mom!
ReplyDeleteWay Cute! And good idea using the chicken wire! I need to find somewhere that sells that. Love all the girley bows and how cute Riley's Room is!{Not to mention how cute RILEY is :)} ♥
ReplyDeleteAWWW! Now I wish I had ordered those flowers!! They are so cute! And I love the way they are displayed. I might have to do that for my girls' bathroom.
ReplyDelete