I received a wonderful call from my beautiful sister-in-law Chrissy. Her and my brother Jeremy invited us to come down and see them during the holidays. Jake and I love being around our families and were thrilled to get to spend some time with the Blickenstaff's and Lund's. Chrissy is a Lund and her family has an amazing cabin in Deer Valley, Utah, where we stayed for a couple days. It's been newly remodeled and is even more stunning than it was before. We were able to go skiing, swimming, play games, watch movies and best of all visit with our loved one's. It was a neat trip and I'm so glad we were able to go!
Happy to be out of the car
Riley checking out the bridge that leads to a tree house
Chrissy, Kalleen and my doll of a niece, Reese, enjoying the new kitchen
Baden and Riley (Cousins and look-alikes)
Sage has major anxiety lately when anyone but Jake or I hold her, so I snapped this picture before she started sobbing. I love Chrissy and miss being around her.
Jeremy and Jake
The new dining area
The new sitting area..the couches are sooo comfy!
Proof that I came too :) And, a really pretty baby

Getting geared up to go skiing!
We strapped some ski's on Riley to show her what it's like, she cried the whole time-so we wouldn't call it a success
Avery and Riley (Cousins and Buddies)
Nothing like getting in a jacuzzi outside during winter
And, if you aren't warm enough you can try out the sauna
We are glad that Riley is old enough to really start enjoying her cousins. And, they are so nice to her. :) Thanks so much for having us come and play Jer, Chrissy and the Lund's! We had a blast!
Looks like a good time was had by all! Thanks for posting these so that I could see all the fun updates! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun vacation! Love all the pictures! Beautiful Family :) ♥
ReplyDelete