Monday, May 9, 2011

Zoo & Swimming

Baby camel being bottle fed! (You can see Jake taking the picture in Riley's sunglasses if you look hard enough :)

Grandpa and Grandma came too!

It's a bit difficult to see, but that's an otter swimming by the rock.

Peacocks are so pretty!

Grandma and Grandpa stayed in a hotel this time so Riley could swim in the pool! She had a blast!

Check out Sage's little chicken legs! I'll do my best at fattening her up. :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had an amazing mother's day, you deserve it! And that Riley is such a cutie, I love the pictures of her with her arms up in the air and her super happy little face! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love the pictures! That's so fun you got to go swimming! Enoch loves it too! And the Zoo pictures are so great! I am so glad we got to see you Sunday!! :) Jana you look amazing by the way! You definitely DONT look like you just had a baby! :)

    ReplyDelete