Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lagoon

Riley with her cousin Tarek
Little Sage getting some shut eye. (PS...I just took Sage in for her 2 month appointment and she weighed 7 lbs 12 oz. That put's her in the 1st percentile on the charts, which makes her Mommy a bit stressed. She is growing, but pretty slowly. If you remember, please keep her in your prayers. I'm sure she'll hit a growth spurt-hopefully sooner than later :) She's a happy little girl and acts perfectly healthy...thank goodness! So, we'll just keep an eye on her and pray for fat rolls!


A couple of weeks ago we went to Lagoon! It was a blast!! We went to watch my niece Kalli clog with her group and she did a fabulous job! It was so fun watching her. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of her because I was feeding Sage during her performances. :( I should have told Jake to take some, but we were having so much fun watching her, I forgot to ask him to! My mother-in-law was very generous and bought us all tickets to go play on the rides. (Thank you!!!) She even watched Sage so I could go on some of them! (Thank you!!!) Good job Kalli-you are super talented! And, thanks Jackie/Courtney for inviting us to tag along! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh so fun!! Riley's a doll. I just bought a season pass to Lagoon. Let me know when you guys are down here again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I am so bummed we missed it! But glad you guys had so much fun! Sage even looks like she enjoyed it! She is in our prayers, also. You are doing a great job, Jana! I feel the same way about Enoch sometimes. He is a chunk, but sometime I worry because the only thing in the higher percentile is his head :) We'll keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I remember clogging at Lagoon when I was little. Don't worry about Sage. Jorja was off the charts until she was 4. Lots of little ones run in our family.

    ReplyDelete