Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ssssnake!

Riley was invited to an adorable birthday party where they had face-painting! And, the lady that did the face-painting is super talented!! I loved watching her paint all the kids faces and was amazed how fast she was too! (She would start and finish in 2 minutes tops!) Riley, being the cute little tom-boy that she is, wanted a snake! (Who wouldn't?!)
Cuteness!
A few months ago we went to Applebee's for dinner and they had face-painting. And, guess who did it?! This same super talented lady that was at the birthday party! Riley wanted to be a cow! I know it's difficult to see, but the red and yellow thing down on her cheek/chin is a bow and cowbell! "Moooooo!" LOVE IT!
I wanted to include this pictures because I'm obsessed with these girls! Riley loves to hold her little sister (just like her Momma :)...we talk about how tiny Sage's fingers and toes are and giggle a lot! Sage's smile is sooo contagious- we can't wait till she's laughing with us!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! Riley is so cute! She seems like such a great big sister, too! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete