Friday, March 18, 2011

Sage Jennifer Fuller







Our sweet baby girl is finally here! Sage Jennifer Fuller (named after my Mom, Jennifer) was born Tuesday, March 15th at 6:06 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 19 inches long. Labor and delivery went well and both baby and I are doing great! Sage looks almost identical to Riley. Lot's of dark hair and dark eyes. She is beautiful! We are so happy to have her finally with us!

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! Jana she's so cute!! And I absolutely love her name! So glad you guys are all healthy and doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a Beauty! :) We Love her name too :)Oh Ps! You look sooo good Jana! Really! You really don't look like you just had a baby, teach me next time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love the picture of you kissing her, so sweet. Riley looks so happy to be a big sister, looks like you'll have lots of help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I love her already! You picked a great name : ) I love it! Glad you are feeling better! I hope we can see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you both on your beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete