Saturday, March 19, 2011

5 Days Old












My sweet Sister-in-Law Traci took these pictures of Sage today. I thought she did an amazing job...don't you?

7 comments:

  1. Precious!!! Oh, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my CUTENESS!! She's such a doll, and I know I already said this but I love her name, such a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best pictures ever!! She really is so precious. It was so great to see y'all. I'll be back soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Good Job Traci! And she is so pretty Jana! Congratulations again! Makes me want to snuggle her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so beautiful! congrats jana, jake and riley! i just love your little family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures! She is so beautiful! Congratulations to you guys, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jana, she is so beautiful! I'm so excited for you! Glad you hear you're both doing well. Traci did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete