Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's

Sadly, I didn't take any pictures! But, I thought I would share what my lovely husband did for me. While I was at work all day on Saturday...the 13th-Jake was busy cooking and cleaning the house. I was not expecting to celebrate Valentine's a day early! Hence the surprise! I walked in the door and Jake and Riley were all dressed up! Riley was holding two teddy bears that were attached to each-other that said, "I Love You Forever." And, Jake was holding 3 red roses...which symbolized the 3 years we have been married. The table was set and dinner was amazing! Jake steamed carrots and made rotini alfredo. And, for dessert....drum roll please....delicious homemade cheesecake with Oreo crust!!! It was amazing! I am still SO impressed that Jake made it!! What a stud! And, to top it off he rented us a chick flic :) Thanks Babe for such a wonderful surprise-I love you!

1 comment:

  1. That's the kind of story that makes a mother proud!! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete