Friday, February 19, 2010

Jobs

I thought it would be interesting/kinda fun to jog my memory and list all the jobs I've had. My first job was a baker/cashier/deliverer at Great Harvest Bread, I worked at The Sports Institute of Physical Therapy as a receptionist/therapists assistant hands on, I was the receptionist at SuperAll (a cleaning solution business, where I also learned how to make my clients coffee :) -a skill I don't care to have), for a very brief period I worked at Sign-A-Rama..which I really enjoyed, but my boss was crazy and luckily I got pregnant and was too sick to work! Than Jake and I opened up Scoot N' Powersports, where we thoroughly enjoyed owning and operating a business together. Than as you all know, I got a job with Bridgemaxx Internet-which was too short lived and now..........I am having a background check to see if I qualify to work at Motherhood Maternity. So, as long as I am not a criminal, I got a job! Thank you for all your prayers

3 comments:

  1. thats exciting Jana! As long as they dont find out about that stuff you did last summer....
    haha just kidding! I hope you enjoy your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad to hear it. That seems like a fun store to work in. Hopefully you will pass the background check the FIRST time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Anything in your past we will now get to find out about. Love you!

    ReplyDelete