Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Laid Off

I was laid off at 8:00 pm last night. A quick call from my boss apologizing for no advanced notice. About 20 of us that I know of lost our jobs due to the economy. We are told everything happens for a reason. I pray we figure out a solution soon.

5 comments:

  1. oh Jana, I'm so sorry. You'll all be in our prayers. I'm sure everthing will turn out okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man - that stinks!! I'm sorry, I know that you were really good at your job too! The economy needs to turn around! We'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, Jana! That job was perfect for you guys it seemed! We'll be praying for you that things work out... and i'll watch to see if I see anything that looks like it might work for you. You're in our prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear that. We'll be praying for you. I am sure something else will come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in our prayers as well. With all these prayers something is bound to come your way!! We love you guys! Stay strong!!

    ReplyDelete