Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Please Vote!

Ok..Sorry about my last post everyone! They finally approved my entry of Riley :) So here is the link where you can vote for her at Gap..Thank You!!

http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/JanaFuller23/365859510/

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I am trying to vote but it won't let me. I even signed up so I could log in but when I try to log in, it doesn't work. I'll try later but I think Riley is absolutely the winner in this contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just voted!!! One of my friends sent me the link of this contest today and I just entered Ikeke in it! Haha! It's like one in a million, but hey, why not??? Riley should totally be the winner...she is just so dang adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay just so you know I am going to vote EVERY day (as much as I remember) Teehee :)

    ReplyDelete