Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Happy Birthday

Jake's Mom watched Riley while he took me out to eat at Olive Garden for dinner. (This was the night before my birthday-so I wasn't expecting this). When we got back in the car to drive home...Jake began driving in a different direction than home. He told me that he had packed our bags and we were headed to the cabin for the night. (Jake's family has a vacant cabin in Swan Valley that they use for Family Reunion type things). I was sooo Surprised!! It was such a nice and relaxing evening. We played games and watched movies( Jake even managed to rent a chick flic for me :) Thank you Jake for giving me such a special birthday! I love you

This Pic was taken a week after we started dating. One month before I turned 20.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again! I'm glad you got a little get-a-way :) And! I love the first dating picture :) They are the best :) (Besides wedding ones of course) haha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's sweet! What a nice brother I have! Happy Birthday Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was thinking of you on your birthday if that counts! Happy Belated Jana Lynn!!! Sounds like an amazing birthday!

    p.s. Kay just got her ears pierced yesterday. you're the only one too notice that she got them pierced! Travis took her. I wanted nothing to do with it. I agree its super cute but I didn't want to make her cry. anywho again happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!!! I like the old dating pic...I love looking at the pics of me and Terry when we were dating. Oh, and I also have to have my house super quiet when Ikeke is napping. But, he is a light sleeper and wakes up to the tiniest sounds. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Birthday Jana! Don't you LOVE it when they do those surprises!

    ReplyDelete