Monday, October 19, 2009

10 Things


I got tagged by Marisa! Hmmm... this will take a while. Here are 10 honest things about me...

1. As everyone saw in my last post...I Love to decorate! I like making things a big deal..like Holidays and Birthdays. I think it would be awesome to be an interior decorator.

2. I love to sing and dance..( I guess thats two things :) But, very rarely am I brave enough to do these things in front of my husband. Although I have no problem singing and dancing to my hearts content all day long with my daughter. (She does it with me)

3. I need things perfectly quite when my daughter is asleep. (I know it's because she is my first child) And, who doesn't like it quite when they are sleeping? I probably need the silence more than she does.

4. I love shopping! My favorite is shopping for Riley...seeing her in cute new outfits-just makes me want to squeeze her.

5. I am terrified of spiders. It doesn't matter if they are tiny or huge...they are God's grossest creation. I hate them. I like scary movies..but, if they involve spiders- I refuse to watch.

6. I would much rather play sports than watch them.

7. To go along with sports..I just really enjoy being outside. Hiking, swimming, boating, snowboarding...etc.

8. Texting. I do it sometimes. I think it's insane how much people do it. And, it annoys me that lots of people chose to do it more than have an actual conversation with a person. I hope our kids learn social skills somehow.

9. I am a night person. I like evenings more than mornings.

10. I feel like the luckiest girl to have the family that I do. I adore my husband and daughter. I get so excited - just thinking about seeing them everyday for the rest of my life.


I tag:
Ash
Kelci
Brooke
Courtney
Markell
Traci
Jordyn
Lisa
Chrissy
April

2 comments:

  1. As I was reading through I was thinking "There's no way I could come up with 10 random things like that..." Then saw my name :) haha cute list Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce List my favorite is the making a big deal of holidays and birthdays. I LOVE IT. And I can not think of 10 so i might get creative. and be creative i mean lie. kidding.

    ReplyDelete