Sunday, April 7, 2013

Welcome Home!!!

Grandpa & Grandma Blickenstaff are home from their mission to Northern Ireland!!! We drove down to Utah to welcome them home. And, it was a wonderful reunion.
Half of the Blickenstaff family are pictured below:
Left to Right- Grandma Blickenstaff, Riley, Grandpa Blickenstaff, Me, Sage, Baden, Jason, Avery, Chrissy, Jeremy, Reese & Gavin. (The other half live in Texas)

I'm missing two brothers, but we'll get to see them this summer!

The next day we all went to Thanksgiving Point to see/ride the animals.


And, the day after that we all went and played some more. 
Here are some pictures of Jake and Riley doing a ropes course at Provo Beach Resort.





It was such a great trip and the company was even greater! I'm sure happy to have my Mom & Dad back in the USA. I also want to share that I am so proud of them and the examples they are to us. It was not easy saying goodbye for 18 months, but I know that our family (immediate and extended) were blessed by their service, and will be blessed for years to come. I can't wait to follow in their footsteps.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! That is so exciting! They are such wonderful examples! Love all the pictures! Miss You Guys!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so Awesome! Glad their home now you get you're parents back in the same country as you!! and I love all those family pictures!!

    ReplyDelete