Monday, April 15, 2013

My Favorite People

I took these photos before church yesterday and wanted to share them. :)

My family is pretty adorable. Sometimes I need to stand back, take a deep breath and remember how many blessings I've been given. Especially when things aren't going the way you planned - when you have a rough day, or week, or month, or year. I stand back and look at what I have and can't help but think I am the luckiest girl in the world. I'm so grateful for family. I'm grateful for the one I came from and the one I joined when I married. I'm most grateful for the one I helped create. What a blessing and comfort it is to know that we can be together forever. 



3 comments:

  1. God always honors those who honor Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures! And such a sweet family! Miss You! We are so lucky to have you guys, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! You just need to add one more with you in it!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete