Love the Cave and the little people that come out and go in. It is snowing in Belfast this morning too, but we are on our way to a Zone Meeting and do not have time to build a Cave of Wonders.
Awesome cave! I didn't know there was enough snow to build one. Love the pictures. You should send some to our awesome picture frame:)
Your girls are sooo cute! I hope y'all are doing well.
Love the Cave and the little people that come out and go in. It is snowing in Belfast this morning too, but we are on our way to a Zone Meeting and do not have time to build a Cave of Wonders.
ReplyDeleteAwesome cave! I didn't know there was enough snow to build one. Love the pictures. You should send some to our awesome picture frame:)
ReplyDeleteYour girls are sooo cute! I hope y'all are doing well.
ReplyDelete