We decided to go ahead and use our free admission tickets (I got them when I volunteered on opening night) to take the girls to the Museum!
They had one working Carousel in the exhibit, which was of course the highlight.
Most of the pieces were made in the mid to late 1800's
Riley found her little piece of heaven in the mythical creatures section.
Your guess is as good as mine...
Children were allowed to sit on this elephant to take pictures. They used to make cooler rides back in the day. Oh, and notice the white whale in the top left corner and the centaur in the right corner. Every child's dream, right? haha...just kidding.
Don't you just love this picture?! My little coon hunters out on the farm. :)
I can't decide which is better, the excellent photographs or the witty captions.
ReplyDeleteWoah! How fun! Love the pictures! That is a really neat thing to have at the museum! Love & Miss You Guys! ♥
ReplyDelete