Labor Day Weekend was a blast! The FitzSimmons came to visit all the way from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho! On Friday, we all went boating at Blacktail.
Jake - putting us to shame with his mad skills. :) All the cousins were "Oooooing" and "Ahhhhhhing"
Kaydra was brave enough to give wake boarding a try! It was a little too easy to pop those kiddos out of the water. They need to go boating with us more often so we can adjust our speed for them!
Kanyon followed in her footsteps. They did so good! We are proud of them! Tarek also gave it a try, but I wasn't quick enough to snap a picture of him. Maybe next time!
haha! I had to add this photo. I tried and tried to get the Beck kids to smile, but they don't like getting their pictures taken. Must be something they learned from their parents. ;) They had a good time even though I couldn't capture them having it!
Kanyon, Miranda and Kaydra
Jake, Sage, Timberlyn and Brooke
On Saturday, we went to the Blackfoot Fair!
Riley and Miranda
Sage wanting to join in on the fun!
So cute to watch these girls raise their hands!
Now that Sage walks she has grown up a ton! She seems more like a toddler lately :(
They thought it would be fun to switch places.
Miss Riley is officially a pre-schooler! I can't believe it! She loves school and I hope her enthusiasm stays as she gets older. If she is anything like her mother, she will complain about school her entire life...so let's cross our fingers she isn't like I was!

We had a fun weekend too!! So glad you remember to bring your camera! Love the pictures:)
ReplyDelete