Friday, March 16, 2012

Tie-Dye Birth-dye!

BEWARE! These pictures are to "DYE" for! :) Sage turned ONE on March 15, 2012. And, we can hardly believe it! The theme for her birthday party was tie-dye. And, I just realized the picture below is the only one I took of the cute plates and cups! Oops!
I thought it would be fun to tie-dye her onesie. I googled how to tie-dye and found a really neat/easy/mess free way to do it! All it took was a couple of sharpies, a pencil and some rubbing alcohol. I could explain how it works here on the blog...but, it might be easier for you to just google it. :)
Didn't it turn out super cute?
We had delicious breakfast enchiladas for dinner. I don't know if that's actually what they were called, but they were so good! Thanks Fuller's! Check out cute little Archimedes in the corner.





Mmmmm....raspberry muffins!





What a sugar baby! I want to eat her for dessert. Everyday. We are so glad little Miss Sage is in our lives. As my husband says, "she's a baby that stays a baby...kind of like a puppy that you want to have stay a puppy." She just barely learned to army crawl not too long ago and now she can get into the sitting position by herself. She just doesn't have that urgency to get around and explore the world yet. And, that is perfectly fine with us. We like the slow pace. Love you baby girl!

6 comments:

  1. Definitely a cutey pie! Happy Birthday, Sage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a doll! I love that picture of her looking at the toy in awe! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite picture is the second one! What a pretty girl! Happy Birthday Sage!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute birthday theme! I wish my boys were took the slow route on moving....would have made my life a lot easier. Sage is just too cute. Again, your blog always makes me want a girl :( *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Sage! Wish we could have been there! Beautiful little girl and super cute onsie! What a cute idea! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute pictures! She is such a funny cute little thing. Glad we got to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete