Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring is coming!


Riley drew herself riding a surf board

Hopscotch
Riley holding a caterpillar
Aunt Markell got Sage a fun bubble gun for her birthday :)

Best. Picture. Ever. These kind don't taste so good.
I have yet to open one up and try it. Hold up. I'm going to try it now...
Yup. It's just as awesome as it's name. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for nice weather! Such cute kiddos! And yummy water :) Haha! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Irish Grandparents ;)March 27, 2012 at 2:13 AM

    I'm with you! Yay for Spring and the time change! ! ! The yucky bubbles one cracks me up, too! ! ! (neighbor dog is enjoying watching the bubbles) We named you after that water company don't ya know. Love your wee family. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that water awhile back and seriously was going to send it to you!! But they wanted to charge me more for shipping than what the water actually cost!!
    Pretty cool to be drinking water with your name on it!!

    ReplyDelete