1. Riley is cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She makes a good princess. 2. Sage is getting older! Wow. 3. Jake's hair is getting long. Reminds me of the old school hippies in the 60s. Looks good.
We thought of you Riley! Happy Birthday! I can't believe that she is 4! Where does the time go? Seems like not too long ago we were visiting you in the hospital!! Love you Riley girl!
I noticed three things immediately:
ReplyDelete1. Riley is cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She makes a good princess.
2. Sage is getting older! Wow.
3. Jake's hair is getting long. Reminds me of the old school hippies in the 60s. Looks good.
I can hardly believe she's 4!!!! That's great! I'm glad it was a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see you all tonight! We love you so much! "Happy, happy birthday Riley Dear . . . "
ReplyDeleteWe thought of you Riley! Happy Birthday! I can't believe that she is 4! Where does the time go? Seems like not too long ago we were visiting you in the hospital!! Love you Riley girl!
ReplyDelete