March 30, 2011
April 16, 2011
April 23, 2011
September 29, 2011
October 10, 2011
Raise your hand if you are incredibly excited. I am! Me, me oh pick MEEE!!! Our home was built in 1930 and in 80 plus years no one bothered to finish the basement! It was cold and dark and ugly, until my handy hubby came along. :) We have lived in this home for almost 2 years now and used to hate going downstairs. I can remember being 6 or 7 months pregnant with Sage and crying on the stairs that led to the basement. I wanted so badly for the kids to have a play room. That's when Jake and I decided that every penny and second of time we could spare would go into making the basement a cozy place for our family to play and relax in. Can I just say, Hooray?!!! Jake is a superstar. I am so grateful for the many hours he put into this project to make it possible. If it weren't for him, it would look/feel exactly the same. Now, we can't find enough reasons to be downstairs! And, the kids LOVE it just as much as we do!! Thank you sweet, attractive and hard-working husband of mine, now let's go make a carpet angel!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the basement! Hope you and your family have many happy memories down there:)
ReplyDeleteIt looks Beautiful! Yay! I am so glad you were able to get that done! How fun! I bet you spend lots of time down there! (I love the color, too!) We need to come visit and play :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks fabulous! Jake is SO talented! Enjoy all the extra space!
ReplyDeleteAwesome basement!!! Arik and I have that on our long list of winter plans too. So happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete