Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Latest

We went to UT for General Conference to spend some time with my family. This is Riley with her sweet cousin Avery...pretty adorable eh?
My amazing Sister-in-Law Chrissy loving on Sage. :)
The handsome Daddy/Husband!
Me and my girls! Can't believe we are a family of 4! Sooo blessed!
Riley got a horse painted on her face when we went out to dinner...she had fun and I didn't enjoy trying to get the glitter off of her face and out of her hair. (Glitter is a horrible invention in my opinion!) But, at least she looked cute.

Riley loving on Sage. She has been a wonderful big sister!

Her first bath! I'm so happy to have the umbilical cord off!

4 comments:

  1. What an ADORABLE family you have! SUCH sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have been waiting for some new pictures. Sage is growing so fast! I don't know if you've heard but we are coming on Wednesday and can't wait to see your new addition! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I love seeing pictures of you and your family. Sage is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those pictures, that first one with Riley and her little cousin is so cute! And I agree with the glitter it gets everywhere and never washes off!! I'm not pro glitter, unfortunately little girls are predisposed to loving glitter so such is life!

    ReplyDelete