
We are soooo blessed to have such an amazing family of 4!!!

Riley is such a beautiful little girl! And, so photogenic! :)


Guess who's smiling?!!! Can't wait to hear her laugh!


They had matching dresses for Easter! We love our little princesses!

We can't give Sage enough kisses a day! (Just looking at these pictures while she is napping is starting to make me get the "itch" to snuggle her!!)


No wonder my kids are so good-lookin'! Check out that hunk!




This cracks me up! I just had to include some pictures of going to the park after Riley hunted for Easter eggs. There was NO room for her in the buggy with Sage in her car-seat! But, she was a good sport about it. :)


They re-did/upgraded the park closest to our house-Yay! I don't know if you can truly appreciate how gigantic that slide is in this picture, but it is really tall! I'm glad Riley was barely big enough to climb up by herself. It looks like they built this for kids 8 years old and up!

I'm so glad the last two days were warm enough to play outside! Keep it coming Idaho! We hope everyone had a Happy Easter and that you had Christ in your hearts and candy in your bellies!
Beautiful pictures Jana! Your family is soooo cute! I'm glad to see you had a great Easter. :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures!! What a gorgeous family!! And that giant slide looks like so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! I think Riley is sooo cute in the buggy--barely fitting in--that is so funny!! I need some copies to send to Jackson! Happy Belated Easter! We missed you guys on Easter! Love you all!
ReplyDelete