Thursday, January 13, 2011

Riley-isms :)

Me: "Riley, when you are done eating something, you don't spit it on the floor-that's yucky."
Riley: (With her eyebrows down) "But, I don't love it."

*****************

Riley: (Handing me a graham cracker) "You want some for the baby?"


*****************

Riley: (Going potty) "Mom, turn the light on and close the door!!...Pweease!"



Me: (During nap-time) "Riley, it's time to go to sleep. Please stay in bed."
Riley: (Starting to cry) "But, I want to play!"
It seems like naps are coming to an end...but, after a day or 2 of not taking one, she caves. :)

*****************

Riley: (Aware of my pregnancy discomforts) "You doing ok Mom? You hurting? I'll get you a tissue!"

*****************

Riley: "How about lunch Mom...I'm hungry!"

*****************

Riley: (Making a list out loud of what she wants to do) "First let's watch a show, first I wanna take a bath, first Grandma's house, first play with play-do....etc." :)

*****************

These are a few of the adorable things Riley says and does on a daily basis. Life would be boring without her!
PS! Jake just found out he had enough completed credits from college to have an Associates Degree! (The lady at BYU-Idaho asked if he wanted to "walk" in April...haha! His answer was, no)

1 comment: