Thursday, December 2, 2010

She's 3!!!

Sweet Riley is 3 today!! I can't believe how fast time flies! She was a beautiful fairy for her Bday :)
I made her a flower cake this year and it turned out better than I thought it would...phew!
She got spoiled with some fun presents from family! (I'm SO glad she has some new things to entertain her!)
Last night, the baby was very active :) - so I couldn't fall asleep for a while. I laid in bed and thought, "this night, 3 years ago, I went into labor." I remember how scared/excited I was to meet my little girl. I had no idea what a blessing she would be in my life. The changes that would take place, as I learned how to be her mother. I'll be forever grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending her our way. She is my best buddy- always asking if I'm alright and wanting me to be happy. She is very observant and caring.We love you sweet Riley and want the very best for you in life! I hope the next 3 years won't fly by as fast...but, I already know they will.



2 comments:

  1. What a cute fairy!! And Jana the cake looks great! Happy Birthday Riley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute idea. I love the wings and I love the cake! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete